Dual Console203 DFS
- Length: 20'3"
- Weight: 1950 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 8 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gallons
- Maximum HP: 200
- Recommended HP: 150
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- LED bow navigation lights
- Spacious under seat storage
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs.
- Portable toilet.
- Extra cockpit table with leg.
- Walk through curtain.
- Lounge seat cover.
- Cockpit and Bow covers, snap in place.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- Spray shield, side curtains, aft curtains, for bimini top.
- High bow rail.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Trim tabs.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Shipping cover.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
The 203DFS and the 239DFS, designed for the active family, provide the best in comfort and safety.
Both of our Dual Family Sportsmans feature rod racks, rod holders, and live wells, which allow for the occasional fishing day combined with the utility of a wrap around windshield and extensive seating. These saltwater friendly runabouts feature comfortable seating up front with a sporty wraparound bench in the cockpit. Watersports enthusiasts will enjoy the built in swim ladder combined with a swinging entry door for easy boarding, and for the occasional fishing trip will find convenient rod holders and even a live well.
The 203 DFS may be the smallest of our dual console boats, but it doesn't feel that way because it has every amenity that an active family could need.
The 203 DFS combines the low maintenance of a self-bailing, fiberglass-lined cockpit with the comfort of a typical bowrider sport boat for an extremely versatile boat. This saltwater friendly runabout features comfortable seating upfront with a sporty wraparound bench in the cockpit.