Center Console176 CC
Designed from the ground up with enough guts to handle the new heavier outboards, yet still nimble enough to run well with only 90hp
- Length: 17'7"
- Weight: 1300 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 6 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal
- Maximum HP: 140 HP
- Recommended HP: 90-115 HP
- Dead Rise: 15°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 7'4"
- Transom: 25"
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Flip-Flop Cooler Seat w/ Cushion
- Cooler Seat w/Cushion (Console)
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Anti-Feedback Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Aerated Live well
- Low Profile Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Molded Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Large Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Gunwale Rod Storage
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats w/ Drain
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Battery Charger - 2 Bank
- Bay Star Plus Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- SeaStar Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Bow Lifting Eye
- Dual Battery Switch
- High Bow Rail
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Removable Rail & Windshield
- Ski Pole - Deck mount aluminum or powder-coated
- Trim Tabs with level indicators
The series starts with the 1720CC for the inshore enthusiast, and ranges all the way up to the 244CC which is capable of serious offshore action.
Our Center Consoles are some of the best appointed boats on the water because of the versatile range of utility found in every model, whether you’re headed fishing or out for a casual day on the water with family. You can expect to find extensive rod holders and storage capacity, live wells, generous cockpits, and fish boxes in this series, and even a few options for creature comforts such as bow cushions and jump seats.
The 176 CC is purpose-built with enough equipment for fishing or just cruising on the water.
Even being only seventeen feet, it still has enough available equipment to allow you to outfit it for cruising or even more serious fishing. It is specially built with enough guts to handle the new heavier outboards, yet still nimble enough to run well with only 90HP.