Center Console244 CC
The 244CC derives her enviable power and speed from her shorter, lighter frame.
- Length: 24'4"
- Weight: 3100 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 9 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 140 gal
- Maximum HP: 300 HP
- Recommended HP: 250-300 HP
- Dead Rise: 21°/24° stepped
- Draft: 16"
- Beam: 9'
- Transom: 30" single/25" twins
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Premium independent flip bolster leaning post with 94 qt cooler
- Folding Seat in front of Console w/ cushion & backrest
- Macerated Forward Fish Box
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Dual 18 Gal Aft Livewells with independent systems
- Molded In Fiberglass Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Raw Water Wash Down System
- Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- LED Livewell Lights
- Closed Cell Positive Foam Floatation
- Premium Cushion package
- Spacious changing room, ideal for head w/ light
- Recessed Low Profile Bow Rail
- Deluxe Console: Windshield, SS Grab Rail w/ Plenty of flush mount room
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- 9 Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Gunwale Rod Storage for 8' Rods
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Trim Tabs w/ indicators
- 15 Gal fresh water station
- LED bow navigation lights
- Console Footrest / Storage box
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Dual Battery Switch
- Bow Lifting Eye
- Bow Table / Filler Board Combo
- Dual Battery Switch (Twin Engine)
- High Rail
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Push Button Switch Panel
- Sea Star power assist hydraulic steering system
- Ski Pole - Deck mount Aluminum or Powder Coat
- Tackle Hatch in console
- Toilet, Pumpout
- Windlass (Includes Anchor, Rope & Chain)
The series starts with the 1720CC for the inshore enthusiast, and ranges all the way up to the 244CC which is capable of serious offshore action.
Our Center Consoles are some of the best appointed boats on the water because of the versatile range of utility found in every model, whether you’re headed fishing or out for a casual day on the water with family. You can expect to find extensive rod holders and storage capacity, live wells, generous cockpits, and fish boxes in this series, and even a few options for creature comforts such as bow cushions and jump seats.
Designed with safety, efficiency, and ergonomics in mind.
The 244 CC sports our second generation steeped hull, an extreme angle of entry, and an exaggerated bow flair that make for a comfortable, dry run. Features such as bow and stern seating options, standard freshwater, and console changing room make it family-friendly as well.