Bay Reef210 BR
Now you can have it all with improved performance, fuel economy, and a great ride, and as a bonus it even sports a bit less draft.
- Length: 21'1"
- Weight: 1900 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 7 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal
- Maximum HP: 250 HP
- Recommended HP: 150-200 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- ten (10) year hull warranty
- no wood-no rot construction
- foam injected fiberglass stringer system
- closed cell positive foam floatation
- bilge pump w/ auto switch
- single-leg lean post w/ 72qt cooler & slide
- forward console seating
- stainless steel steering wheel
- sea star hydraulic tilt steering
- forward & aft aerated livewells
- raw water wash down kit (hose)
- anchor locker with anchor
- spacious console ideal for head / changing area w/ light
- black rubber rub rail
- dual battery switch
- convenience motor package prices include stainless steel propeller
- windshield w/ grab rail
- large compartment in bow
- courtesy lights & water-resistant switches
- trolling motor plug
- power outlet in dash
- console rod holders
- molded non-skid inner liner
- built-in fuel tank
- pull-up cleats
- folding stern light
- lockable forward rod storage
- fold-down transom seats with cushions
- molded in gunwale rod storage
- 6 cup holders
- LED Livewell light aft
- aft recirculating livewell
- bow lifting eye
- fresh water station
- high pressure wash down
- molded swim platform with ladder
- poling platform
- pop-up fender holders (4)
- powerpole transon mount 8' - white only
- removable grab rail & windshield
- toilet, portable
- trim tabs with level indicators
Ranging from the versatile 188BR to the expansive 250BR, the Bay Reef series will meet all of your inshore or nearshore fishing demands.
Whether you are a recreational fisherman or a hardcore tournament angler, there is a Bay Reef to ﬁt you. Every model includes two standard livewells, accommodation for even the longest fly rods, and the most storage and deck space in its class. The Bay Reef series also sports a bit less draft for improved performance and a great ride.
The 210 BR has been specially crafted so that there is room for everything that a serious fisherman needs.
The interior has been tweaked and squeezed to get everything a serious fisherman could ask for such as space for 10 seven-foot rods in the lockable rod boxes, dual live wells, spacious front and rear deck, under gunwale molded-in rod racks, and the first bay boat in its class with a potty room under the console. It is a family-friendly bay boat as well with features such as fold-away jump seats in the rear deck, and generous cup holders throughout.