Bay Reef230 BR
- Length: 23'1"
- Weight: 2200 lbs
- Boat Capacity: 7 ppl
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gal
- Maximum HP: 300 HP
- Recommended HP: 150-250 HP
- Dead Rise: 19°
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Transom: 25"
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Closed Cell Positive Foam Floatation
- Bilge Pump w/ Auto Switch
- Single-leg Lean Post w/ 72 Qt cooler & Slide
- Forward console seating
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with knob
- Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Forward & Aft Aerated Live wells
- Raw Water Wash Down kit (Hose)
- Anchor Locker with Anchor
- Spacious console ideal for Head / changing area w/ light
- Trim Tabs with indicators
- Dual Battery Switch
- Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller
- Tinted Windshield w/ grab rail
- Large Compartment in bow
- Courtesy Lights & Water-Resistant Switches
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Power Outlet in Dash
- Console Rod Holders
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Pull-Up Cleats
- Folding Stern Light
- Lockable Forward Rod Storage
- Fold-down transom seats with cushions
- Molded in gunwale rod storage
- 6 Cup Holders
- LED Livewell light aft
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
- Aft Recirculating Livewell
- Bow Lifting Eye
- Fresh Water Station
- High Pressure Wash down (pump)
- Molded Swim Platform with Ladder
- Poling Platform
- Poling Platform POWDERCOAT
- Pop-up Fender Holders (4)
- Powerpole transom mount 10' BLADE - White
- Powerpole transom mount 8' - White
- Removable Rail & Windshield
- Toilet, Portable
Ranging from the versatile 188BR to the expansive 250BR, the Bay Reef series will meet all of your inshore or nearshore fishing demands.
Whether you are a recreational fisherman or a hardcore tournament angler, there is a Bay Reef to ﬁt you. Every model includes two standard livewells, accommodation for even the longest fly rods, and the most storage and deck space in its class. The Bay Reef series also sports a bit less draft for improved performance and a great ride.
The 230 BR is packed with features that can satisfy any fisherman, from the casual weekend sportsman to the tournament champion.
This boat shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210 BR, and the added length and beam provide a lot more open cockpit space. Those factors combined with added depth, both inside and out, creates a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability.